day after day.
School as per normal today. Interviewed freshmen after school. Not bad, some potential kids. Lol.
Met Shi Kang again and I waited for him AGAIN! Please take note, ah kang. HAHA.
Dine with Shikang and Chewei in Bugis at... Erm ... Erm... Where ar? Shitt. I have actually forgotten the name of the place. Some Hong Kong Restaurant. Then super fast window shopping, or rather browsing.
Then home after that. Rather tired already though. Will be meeting them tomorrow for 'SING SONG'. Haha. Thon-inggggg.
Okay, there will be an interview tomorrow as well.
PS; Happy belated birthday Zeng Ni!!! 3days! Hahah. Happy 20th! =)
PSS; Happy mahjong-ing tomorrow! Enjoyyyyy your day! =)
Goodnight people!
Met Shi Kang again and I waited for him AGAIN! Please take note, ah kang. HAHA.
Dine with Shikang and Chewei in Bugis at... Erm ... Erm... Where ar? Shitt. I have actually forgotten the name of the place. Some Hong Kong Restaurant. Then super fast window shopping, or rather browsing.
Then home after that. Rather tired already though. Will be meeting them tomorrow for 'SING SONG'. Haha. Thon-inggggg.
Okay, there will be an interview tomorrow as well.
PS; Happy belated birthday Zeng Ni!!! 3days! Hahah. Happy 20th! =)
PSS; Happy mahjong-ing tomorrow! Enjoyyyyy your day! =)
Goodnight people!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home